Snohomish County Planning Display
Publication Date: March 23, 2016
• Call the planner assigned to the project.
• Review project file at Snohomish County Planning and Development Services (PDS)
• *NEW *PermitCenterand Record Center Hours are
o 8:00 a.m. to Noon & 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri
o 10:00 a.m. to Noon & 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Thurs
o Please call ahead to be certain the project file is available.
o Please Note: submittals of projects are now taken by appointment only
To comment on a project:
• Submit written comments to PDS at the address below. All comments received prior to
issuance of a department decision or recommendation will be reviewed. To ensure that
comments are addressed in the decision or recommendation, they should be received by PDS
before the end of the published comment period.
• Comments, on a project scheduled for a hearing before the hearing examiner, may be made by
submitting them to PDS prior to the open record hearing.
• PDS only publishes the decisions as required by Snohomish County Code. Persons will receive
notice of all decisions that they have submitted written comment on, regardless of whether or
not they are published.
• You may become a party of record for a project by: 1. submitting original written comments and
request to become a party of record to the county prior to the hearing, 2. testifying at the
hearing or 3. entering your name on a sign-up register at the hearing. NOTE: only parties of
record may subsequently appeal the hearing examiner’s decision or provide written or oral
arguments to the county council if such an appeal is filed.
To appeal a decision:
• Department decisions (including SEPA threshold determinations): submit a written appeal and
the $500 filing fee to PDS prior to the close of the appeal period. Refer to SCC 30.71.050(5) for
details on what must be included in a written appeal.
• A SEPA appeal also requires that an affidavit or declaration be filed with the hearing examiner
within seven days of filing the appeal, pursuant to SCC 30.61.305(1).
• Hearing examiner decisions issued after a public hearing are appealable as described in the
examiner’s decision. Notice of those decisions is not published. You must have submitted
written comments to PDS or written or oral comments at the public hearing in order to appeal
a hearing examiner’s decision.
• Building and Grading applications associated with a Single Family Residence are not subject
to the County’s appeal process. To file a judicial appeal in Superior Court, refer to
WAC 197-11-680 and RCW 43.21C.075.
How to Reach Us:
TheCustomerServiceCenterfor the Snohomish County Planning and Development Services is
located on the 2nd floor of theRobertJ.DrewelBuildingat3000 Rockefeller Avenue,Everett.
Planning and Development Services
3000 Rockefeller Avenue, M/S 604
Phone: 425-388-3311 TTY
ADANOTICE:SnohomishCountyfacilities are accessible. Accommodations for persons with
disabilities will be provided upon advance request. Please make arrangements one week prior to
hearing by calling the Hearing Examiner’s office, 425-388-3538 voice, or contact (PDS) at 425-388-
7119 voice, or 388-3700 TDD
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
File Name: Marie LaChapelle File Number: 16-103888-ACUP, 16-103894-MH, 16-103898-LDA
Project Description: Applicant seeks an Administrative Conditional Use Permit to establish a 2,250 square
foot mobile home as a detached accessory apartment.
Location:27314 36TH AVE NW, STANWOOD
Tax Account #: 320422-003-001-00
Applicant: Marie LaChapelle
Date of application/Completeness Date: March 16, 2016
Approvals required: Administrative Conditional Use Permit and associated building and land disturbing
Comment Period: Submit written comments on or before April 13, 2016
Project Manager: Patrick McGraner 425-388-3311, ext. 2141
Project Manager e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org EDH689571
See PDF at: http://184.108.40.206/classified/legals/pdf/2016/1564108.pdf
Contact Seller* required information